I've been teaching at Hoke County High School for a few days now, and still have not met the principal. I have met the assistant principal of my academy "HAPS" (Health and Public Service), which means that my students are in the stream focused on careers in the health sciences and social services sector (lawyers, teachers, social workers, government bureaucrats, etc.) when they get out of school or head to college/university.
My computer has finally been set up in my classroom (completed while I was teaching), but the cables are all over the floor and pose a tripping hazard. Until today, I didn't even have a username and password (aided by a call by an administrator of the school board). Now all I need is a parking pass, a telephone code, a photocopier code, some textbooks for the biology classes...on top of that, meetings, meetings and more meetings.
I can't wait for the weekend.
My computer has finally been set up in my classroom (completed while I was teaching), but the cables are all over the floor and pose a tripping hazard. Until today, I didn't even have a username and password (aided by a call by an administrator of the school board). Now all I need is a parking pass, a telephone code, a photocopier code, some textbooks for the biology classes...on top of that, meetings, meetings and more meetings.
I can't wait for the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home